It’s almost ironic.
We help clients with their marketing, meanwhile our sites are collecting dust.
Marketing your own agency is always overlooked, generally because you’re too just busy.
In this week’s live podcast, I talk about the scalable strategies I use to create content and market my agency (and other businesses).
If you are trying to find the ideal essay authors on line papertyper, you are in the proper spot. There are a lot of edges in obtaining essay writers on the web to assist you. Our authors are extremely proficient and have entry to everyone huge journal databases.
Rushessay is truly an professional essay writing support which gives skillfully – written college essays. At writemyessayformee, an exceptionally skilled and professional author may write your article. Leave all your concerns aside, as we’re here to give you essay writing aid for people who neglect to build a competent article. Actually an ideal essay may fail in situation your instructor finds plagiarism.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
- Always overlooked. We get so lost marketing our clients, we forget to market our agencies.
- Content is a cornerstone. There’s certain types of ‘content’ you need to have as a foundation.
- INVEST in yourself. Ecom invest in inventory. SaaS invest in dev. Service invests in PEOPLE. Content is your voice & message, it costs money but BELIEVE in yourself and invest.
- Prospects care about results.
- Case studies are a necessary part of your website and sales process.
- If you don’t have results, build your own assets or help for free – they’re that important.
- Service pages offer important support, structural and conversion pages to your site
- It’s best to get specific with your offerings (SEO vs end to end digital)
- Reviews matter, they’re a huge selling points
- For agencies, Google My Business, Clutch and Facebook are the most impactful (in that order)
- Written testimonials work best when they come from a person of recognition or influence in the space. Otherwise, they can come off as fake
- Video testimonials are gold, but tough to get. If you can get someone to take a quick screen record, that’s great, if you can send a camera crew to record something official, that’s the best.
- Hire a photographer or videographer to show yourself (and staff if you have them)
- Prospects want to work with people, sell yourself
- You may not use them a lot, but we want to present a cohesive brand / look / feel across your properties
- Prospects will check in on them, we need to look like we know what we’re doing
- This persona should and will change as your agency grows and expands
- You have to understand where you are in your agency’s life cycle to build out proper personas
- Not every piece of content will drive leads
- Some content should serve to bring awareness and reach to your agency
- This is critically important in a market that’s saturated with spam, clickbait and false claims
- The first touchpoint with your brand, how can you connect positively and prove value?
- Industry and audience related, not necessarily service related
- Warm people up and get them familiar with you so NEXT TIME they see your stuff, they’ll click for sure
- The second touchpoint, now is when we can add more technical / strategic value to show our chops
- Case studies and real examples play really well here, advanced guides targeted to your audience
- Any point of conversion, could be for a lead or just an email opt in
- This could be your sales pages, but also could be a giveaway (tripwire) that you offer and then upsell services
- Other marketers might tell you this is top funnel marketing, it’s not. NEVER run offers to people who don’t know who you are that’s churn and burn shit
- Tremendous increase in organic traffic when past articles are updated and made relevant
- Use Ahrefs / SEMrush to find pages with keyword rankings on the cusp
- Or GA to find pages losing traffic, rethink and rebuild
- What problems do my customers face?
- Use Ahrefs / SEMrush to validate the data
- The same process we follow for clients
- Use Google or Ahrefs / SEMrush to grab keywords from competitors or industry leaders
Want the 20 video series where I break down how to build a scalable, inbound marketing practice at your agency